DARA is a nonprofit, educational organization representing rental housing units in DeKalb, Illinois and its immediate area, striving to provide the rental housing public with quality service based upon high standards of honesty and integrity.
DARA Members agree to:
- Promote, employ and maintain a high standard of integrity
- Maintain and operate our rental properties with fair and honorable standards of competition
- Promote education
- Provide better values
- Establish a high ethical standard of conduct
- Maintain our properties in accordance with the appropriate governmental authorities
- Provide the public with a convenient means of contacting landlords
- Ensure full compliance with Fair Housing Laws.
DARA Quarterly Meetings at Fatty’s in the Novak Room starting at 6:00pm
Social hour starting at 6:00 pm and the business meeting at 7:00.
Bring a friend or fellow rental property owner to increase our DARA Membership.
January 23, 2017; April 17, 2017; July 17, 2017; Oct 16, 2017
2017 Board of Directors
|President||Greg Tumulty, Star Properties|
|Vice-President||Bob Carlson, Carlson Properties|
|Sec.-Treas.||Jason Hulst, Prairieland Homes|
|Past President||John McKeon, McKeon Properties|
|State IROPA Rep||William Heinisch, McKeon Properties|
|Michelle Perkins, Housing Authority of the County of DeKalb|
|Jim Mason, Mason Properties|
|Peter Schram, Petri Corportation|
|Glenn Roby, Phi Sigma Kappa Alumni Association of NIU|
|Membership/ VP Treas:||William Heinisch|
|Gov’t/Legislative Review:||William Heinisch|